How parents can access information about their child’s learning in school
- The website contains the long term coverage for the year for all subjects for all year groups
- Each subject has a page containing information on how that subject is taught and photos of children learning
- Each half term, Curriculum Maps are posted for each year group. These detail what is to be covered in that half term with helpful tips for parents
- Each week, staff post ‘A peek into next week’ which informs parents of what will be covered in the forthcoming week
- Photos and commentaries are posted during the week of the children’s learning
Parents’ Consultation Evenings/Reporting
- October/November: A Parents’ Consultation Evening is held to discuss how the pupil has settled in school
- December: Test results are sent home for Year 1-6 with detailed information on strengths and weaknesses
- March: A Parents’ Consultation evening is held to discuss mid-year progress and attitude to learning
- July: Reports are sent home detailing progress and attainment in all subjects; parents are offered the opportunity to discuss these reports if they have any concerns
Communication with staff
- Parents can Dojo message teachers to arrange an appointment.
- Our Pupil Wellbeing Officer is available in the playground every day at drop off and pick-up
If you require further information about our curriculum, please contact the school office.